Hi, I'm CJ! Nice to meet you! If you're wondering who's behind the camera, you came to the right place. To sum myself up in an "about me" section is nearly impossible, but here are a few things you should know.
I have been a photographer in the PA tristate area for over 6 years.
My journey in photography began with friends in college who didn’t model but loved to pose for a picture at any moment. They really helped me get more confident in posing people who aren’t models.
Shortly after learning the technical basics in photography and posting a few photos on Instagram and Facebook, friends started to ask me to photograph their graduation photos, special events, and weddings.
What began as a super fun, but overwhelming hobby for a college student, has turned into a successful and award winning wedding photography business that has been growing everyday.
But enough about the growth of my passion and more about me.
Here are some fun facts that sum me up in a nutshell:
- I have been photographing weddings in the PA tristate area for the last 6 years.
- I have been featured in the Lehigh Valley Style Magazine as the Best one of the Best Wedding Instagrams in the Lehigh Valley PA.
- I love warm adventurous weddings during the spring, summer, and fall.
- A large percent of the weddings I capture are entirely candid, with natural poses, and genuine joy.
- I am a huge adventurer and I love hiking, zip lining, fishing, hunting, and trying new food.
- Favorite Places in the world: Aruba, London, Mexico, and Jamaica.
- I'm not a coffee drinker unfortunately, but I do love hot chocolate and tea.